In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, July 21, 2024

So, He Bails

Biden is dropping out, which is no surprise. At the rate he was going, his ability to utter two intelligible words was an iffy thing, and even his supposed supporters were clamoring for him to leave. Harris is the supposed new candidate, which if things go like I think they will, will assume power after Biden is deemed unfit to lead. This will allow a glimpse of her "remarkable" leadership qualities to promote her electability. That, or they will pull a rabbit out of the hat, and come up with someone new who the media will promote to a level unseen in history. 

This is all theater. Thinking there is an orderly election process going on is unreal. It's a production, we're the audience, and the cost to watch is way too expensive for my budget. 

4 comments:

  1. The new candidate hasn't been selected, and Obama has pointedly not thrown his support to Kamala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he won't. They have someone else in mind, but Kamala is seeking the power. Hopefully, the infighting will lead to their inability to sway the election.

      Delete
  2. hakeem jeffries is the anointed one. they'll pull that rabbit out at the convention. nobody knows anything about him, no record to criticize. ihni who he'll be told to run with, but i bet its a woman or tranny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hype will have to be really good, and the votes counted by crooks, but since 2020, I can see how it could happen.

      Delete