In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

I'm Cynical

 Cheatle resigned. Now what? More investigations that lead nowhere? No accountability, as usual? More destruction of records and the constant effort to keep anyone from speaking? I see nothing will be resolved, the administration continuing feckless behavior, and the constant chatter of theories as nothing more than a distraction.

Bleh!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty much. The deep state criminals don't want things to change meaningfully. So there won't be any meaningful changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A less polite society would be hunting them down like rabid dogs.

      Delete
  2. I'm betting you she thinks she's the real victim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda like every other hearing, lots of bluster, but no results. Remember the IRS woman? I'd bet she is collecting het government pension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good deal for a high ranking bureaucrat. Go before Congress, lie or mislead, and quit. The pension is good, there's time to double-dip and a book deal is possible.

      Delete