In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Understanding The Mental State

A neighbor across the street, who was older than I was, left home, went to Houston, and joined the police department. Over the years he advanced with his duties, and eventually became part of the Secret Service guarding Walter Mondale, which was his task up to retiring. I had one conversation with him years later, when he was visiting his mother. 

The conversation we had was generally just catching up, nothing of real importance, but fascinating. He would look me in the eye, but only for a short period of time. It was as though he was analyzing my expression, categorizing what he saw, and his eyes would then return to the constant scanning of everything around.  I determined his training had changed him into a person that was supremely aware of their surroundings, analyzing the possibilities of threats, and constantly focused on everything. 

I feel too many of Trump's detail were not trained as they should be. They are supposed to protect the President by shielding him, but they are also supposed to be aware of any security gaps, possible threats, and prevent them from happening. If they weren't Secret Service, they were probably unqualified.

8 comments:

  1. 2+2 usually equals 4, but in this case it equals an inside job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If so, it's the sloppiest inside job imaginable. I lean more towards a lackadaisical attitude, and a lack of concern for the safety of Trump. It's the arrogance of the left, that has little concern for others and never realizes the pushback will destroy those involved.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's more of what I think. Those guarding were unqualified, and those that made the decisions hoped for Trump to be killed.

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing more slow drips of info that point to Maxwell Yearick involved as either the original shooter, not Crooks, or as an accomplice. Also audio recordings showing there may have been 3 or 4 shooters. These audio recordings don't include shot(s) fired by the SS. As with most things political, I doubt we'll ever know what really happened. Anyone seen any crime scene photos of Epstein Island? Nope. Too many powers that be are complicit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three, or four, shooters would have finished the job, and more collateral injuries would have happened. Trump was exposed for too long for someone so good at hiding to have missed a shot with a rifle.

      Delete
  4. It's coming out that they weren't even the C team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes right down to it, Trump is a pest to the powers to be, and they can care less if something happens to him. It's the way of the DEI policies. Nobody is responsible for anything, except repeating the narrative.

      Delete