In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 22, 2024

While The Fingers Are Being Pointed

From what I know, Trump has his own Secret Service detail from his presidency. This raises the question of what were they doing? If they were competent, and knew the security was not up to standards, why the hell did they allow him to go on stage? While everyone is pointing at the head of the Secret Service, and ignoring the fact Trump was supposed to be secure by his personal agents, how can you automatically blame her for trusting those responsible for Trump's immediate safety?

6 comments:

  1. You’re assuming that the crew that was with him that Saturday were his crew from his previous tenure in the White House.
    There is a very good possibility given the fact that the system has screwed him at every opportunity, that they scattered his original team to the far corners of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I don't understand. From my conversation years ago, I had the impression you were assigned to a former President and that's where you stayed.

      Delete
  2. i understand they pulled his team and sent over senior agents from biden's team, mixed with hs investigators. the hit failed, maybe why joe quit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If so, that would be a tremendous insult.

      Delete
  3. I heard they were untrained DHS agents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that too, which makes me wonder who is actually running the Secret Service.

      Delete