In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Do You Feel Sorry for Her?

April Ryan, a CNN reporter, thinks Sarah Sanders should pay for her bodyguard.  According to her line of reasoning, Sarah stirred up threats against her, which is her reason for her demand.

From my point of view, Ryan is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, lost her focus, and is now nothing but a mouthpiece for the Communist News Network. So, I don't feel sorry for her, and think her mouth is the reason for the threats. As my grandmother used to say: "She burned her butt, so now she can sit on the blister."

3 comments: