In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, May 9, 2024

So, When Do They Do Their Job?

New York State has a commission to regulate the actions of judges, which includes suspension of a judge. Considering their allowing the current court system in New York City to run helter-skelter, and ignore the basic rules of conduct, I can only assume the majority of the commission are part of the problem. This will never change, until the corruption is removed. How this is accomplished is beyond me, but with the fleeing of important businesses, and wealthy people, it's apparent they might think about cleaning up their system.

6 comments:

  1. Just like the police...."We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the rate they're going, they want have to investigate. They'll have to get out before it's too late.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a hell of a way to run a judicial system.

      Delete
  3. Dems, so anything that hits conservatives/Pubs is fair game to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same bad methods can be used against the liberals. It may be the retribution finally defeats much of the efforts.

      Delete