In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, May 30, 2024

It's How It Is

Biden is a failure. So are the members of his administration, the current leaders of the military, the judges he picked, his supporters, and the media that fawned over an abysmal excuse for a human being. Only the foolish, and extremely naive, can believe he was elected honestly. He arrived in power by subterfuge, illegal donations, criminal actions, and with foreign influence. An accurate criminal investigation, without the members of the government to cover for the actors, would lead to convictions that demanded capital punishment. Maybe that's right down the road. It would sure lead to a feeling of relief to see the traitors to the United States lined up for execution for their treachery. May they stack them like cordwood and their dishonorable legacies be in history books for centuries. 

6 comments:

  1. I am 100% in agreement. There was a time when right was right and wrong was punished. Now we just hold theatre performances called Congressional investigations. And nothing ever happens. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the public displays of decades past dealing with treason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, the states need to step up and prosecute politicians, and bureaucrats, for crimes of sedition. Their actions are obviously destructive to the sovereignty of the states, and should be prosecuted, regardless of how federal authorities ignore their crimes.

      Delete
  2. "Stack them like cordwood." You're TOO NICE, Jess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The downhill slide started at the inception.

      Delete