In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Out of Control

The supposed protesters milling around college campuses, and taking over buildings, are out of control, but when it gets rough, the hired thugs will leave, the students that stay will find no compassion. Those that epitomize stupidity will find any threats of violence will be answered with reciprocating violence, a stay in jail, and finding their college career is over. Those that are organizers might find a developing interest by Mossad, who takes care of their problems in any way they feel is necessary.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on my couch watching, channeling my inner Archie Bunker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circus status: not mine.
    Monkey status: also not mine.

    ReplyDelete