In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 14, 2012

Today Is...

..."Don't Watch the Alphabet Networks Day" Show your displeasure by refusing to watch their programs, avoid their advertisers and posting on your blog you think they suck. In fact, don't watch them on any day, like me.

ABC, CBS, NBC suck.

I needed to add this news report to reinforce why I think the alphabet networks suck. Abuse of power is something that can never be tolerated. The folks at ABC need their butts spanked and a new realization they're responsible. Responsibility has a price, and it's apparent theirs may end up being over a billion dollars. 

I wonder what they'll tell their stockholders if they lose? Hopefully, it's "We lost all your investment, the people in the U.S. have threatened to tar and feather any politician that attempts to bail us out, and it looks like you backed the loser. "

No comments:

Post a Comment