In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Who Do You Believe?

I've been thinking foreign governments were responsible for the dangerous situations for U.S. diplomats and citizens overseas, but this report, and similar reports, indicate the U.S. government didn't heed warnings and lax security led to what happened. We we warned, yet Obama, Clinton and many others just went about their political pandering and ignored warnings at the anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center.

Which way am I leaning? So far, this administration has been the most dishonest and feckless I've seen since LBJ, so I'm leaning towards a failure on our part to protect our citizens. Time will tell. The thousands involved in intelligence will lead to more understanding when this administration is out of office. I'm betting we'll be sickened when we find out what actually happened.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SAD to be the bearer of bad news, but have you seen the stock markets rising in the last few days? The stage is being set for Obama to be re-elected by hook and crook, smoke and mirrors, and there's a very deep-seated, behind the scenes and under the radar, reason for it: which frightens me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the same crap during the Carter years. When his ass was handed to him in a box on election day, the press moaned, reported the polls were wrong and went back to their dishonest efforts to control the world.

    As far as the stock market, anyone with investments knows it's a bounce due to the Fed screwing with the money supply. The buying and selling is an effort to secure safe investments and wait out the storm, which is coming.

    ReplyDelete