In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trouble in Food Paradise

The new big push for kids to eat healthier diets, at a higher cost, is being met with resistance by students.  They don't like the food, some refuse to eat it and there's a black market of food contraband being exploited by the entrepreneurs in some schools. Otherwise, they're telling Michelle, and the rest of the food Nazis, to go suck an organic egg.

Wolverines!

According to a news report, the Obama children have pizza on the menu today at their school, which is exempt from regular school mandates because they're special.

2 comments:

  1. And the food service workers are afraid of a layoff because of decreased sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the thinking the laws of unintended consequences best describes this futile effort to make school kids eat right.

    ReplyDelete