In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Post About Commenting

Comments are welcome. I know some people feel a little apprehensive about commenting, but it's really okay. If I don't like it, I'll just delete it.

5 comments:

  1. Don't delete this. I couldn't bear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, didn't mean to be hateful if you thought I was. If you didn't know my son died a year ago, my wife had 3 strokes this year and had to have heart surgery. The numbness in my leg is getting worse and I am having trouble using my walker. My positive thinking is running on empty. I'll get recharged and we can have a real conversation. Thanks again for your kind words. I know you mean well. the rat

    ReplyDelete

  3. I've only deleted one comment. I don't remember the complete reason, but it was obvious the person had lost the last brain cell that kept them rational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when they only delete half the

    ReplyDelete