In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

This Will Make You Hungry

I make shrimp creole, which I learned how to make by watching a television show and I don't remember what show it was.

Anyway, the photo below is what mine looks like, except this isn't an actual photo of my shrimp creole, although mine is much better.


4 comments:

  1. Way to go bro. Talk about it, show a picture of someone else's, tell us yours is better, AND DON'T INCLUDE A RECIPE? I was ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on a business trip and flipping through the channels I saw Justin Wilson giving a recipe for this with all his Gae-wron-teed schtick and patter.
    I soon after flipped the channel and there on another PBS channel was Justin Wilson, 20 years younger, doing the same routine!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I don't have a recipe. I make it by putting the ingredients in quantities that look right. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you're a recipe tease. I thought so.

    ReplyDelete