In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Bots Must Be Resting

Yesterday, I had what I consider a healthy visitor count, which I can have, now and then, but few were bots. I think they're resting, which makes me wonder what they're up to now. I probably should go check the windows and doors.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what 'bots' are, so they're obviously not related to painting. Epoxy sites kept me up til after midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bots are the software programs that hunt for sites to spam, or leave enough information curious people, like me, click on the site to see what they are. Either way, they make some revenue.

    Good luck with the epoxies. I've found epoxy products durable and frustratingly unforgiving when it comes to uh-ohs. The setting process might be slow, or fast, depending on the temperature and type of epoxy.

    ReplyDelete