In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Muslim Extremists Have Murdered Another U.S. Citizen

It's all over the news, so I won't paste a link.

The ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and three other staff members were murdered by Libyan Muslim Extremists. I consider that an act of war. If the President doesn't take immediate military action, he proves he's a coward, or an accomplice. Either way, he has no other choice than to use the military to remove all U.S. citizens from Libya, Egypt and place warships to retaliate if these countries don't immediately beg for forgiveness.

1 comment:

  1. Salt the earth and turn it into glass. I'm tired of screwing around.

    ReplyDelete