In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Few Good Men

There's an unsubstantiated report that states the Marines protecting the U.S. Embassy in Cairo were not allowed live ammunition. If this is true, they should be removed from this so called security duty, and the dumbass that called for such a thing should be removed from any official capacity, keel-hauled and thrown in jail.

These are the finest of our young folks and they should never be placed in harm's way protecting those that are too stupid to understand the honor of being protected by our armed forces.

2 comments:

  1. So I can blame Hillary Clinton for failing to secure the well-being of our troops and those they're supposed to protect.

    Hillary Clinton has blood on her hands. May she be punished for her failure.

    ReplyDelete