In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer is Hanging On

Summer won't let loose this year. The temperatures are typical August temperatures with high humidity.

Currently it's 79 degrees with a relative humidity of 98 percent. This afternoon the temperature is forecast to be in the mid 90's with a humidity around 60 percent. The forecast for the rest of the week is the same. Saturday is supposed to be a day of change, with a cold front approaching and the promise of some rain.

I'm ready for the change of weather. Summer has been brutal this year and my aging body is suffering. It takes days to recover from one long day in the heat and the next 4 days will be involve at least ten hours in the heat each day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment