In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brutal Heat

The heat the last few days can only be described as brutal. By 8:00 in the morning I'm soaked with sweat and it doesn't dry until I'm on the way home from work.

After I get home, the only thing I want to do is sit, bathe and call it a day. So, that's why I haven't been writing. I have little inspiration, no initiative and the longing for a cool Autumn day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the heat just knocks it out of you.
    Plus you have the added suck of 100% humidity over there.

    ReplyDelete