In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

We Need Some Solutions

It's obvious many Congress members don't believe their oath of office carries stipulations. Since the oath demands they defend the Constitution, and some ignore the laws mandated by the Constitution, the only solution is impeachment. I'll hold my breath while Congress does its duty by removing those that are in violation of their oath of office.

Assholes.

3 comments:

  1. I thought of that watching Obama swear to something he has no intention to do.
    Defend the Constitution

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lies and subterfuge are unconscionable.

      Delete