In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

...And Another Thing

There are some people in D.C. that are wrestling with anguish and sorrow that will now have their mourning exposed like the cheap antics of an entertainer.

Not only did they not deserve this, but the scrutiny, political crap and complete disregard for their privacy during a time of mourning will only reveal more of the revolting underbelly of what we call politics and news reporting.

May they find moments of peace and solitude during their crises.


1 comment: