In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

So, This Takes a Year?

A Congressional report indicates the State Department investigation of Benghazi allowed key high ranking officials to escape responsibility for the lack of security at the consulate. 

I know this might shock some people, but when you allow corrupt high ranking officials to investigate their own actions, they have a tendency to look for a sacrificial goat, instead of accepting their responsibility. From the response to the attack last year, it was obvious high ranking officials dropped the ball and then tried to hide the fact with bogus claims.

I don't know about you, but my opinion is that Boehner should have never  allowed this much time to pass without strong actions. I think he's too much of a Washington insider, probably has some skeletons in the closet, and is not willing to be honorable. Otherwise, they own him and he's their personal bitch.

1 comment: