In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 20, 2013

Civil Discourse

...or not.

Allan Braur - who has a disclaimer in his Twitter bio that states his opinions are his own and not on behalf of any organization he works with - must not realize the disclaimer won't protect him; especially from the cut-throat thugs that permeate the Democratic Party. They'll have him drawn and quartered if they think that's the best way to preserve their credibility.

I'm thinking he crapped his pants and will now have to smell it for a long, long time.

Then again, wishing terrible things on people is a huge part of the party platform, so they may move him on to bigger and more destructive endeavors.

2 comments:

  1. What a piece of work. If this doesn't end his career justice is dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering Benghazi, if justice isn't dead, it's on life support.

      Delete