In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm Tired of This Crappy Attitude

Unless the polls are complete crap, most people don't want Obamacare. It's a huge intrusion on personal liberty, allows bureaucrats to make decision that aren't theirs to make, and the final debt to taxpayers is unconscionable. This lack of wanting this crappy bureaucratic effort to force people to buy health insurance crosses party lines.

Meanwhile, the only people that are making a strong effort to stop the madness have their own party members in the way. Unless they're complete idiots, they know this will lead to a weakening of the effort and puts them in the category of useless turds; especially when they have absolutely nothing to offer.

I've had to deal with lots of problems on projects, but they never were solved when somebody was nothing but a wart on the ass of progress. Their lack of participation always led to the solution of removing them from the job; whether they were fired or politely told to get their ass out of the way.

So, the senators and congresscritters that are only problems need to pay close attention and realize they will eventually have to go home, or move. Nobody likes a quitter; especially when they're supposed to be on the same team.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to look at it this way, if they want to make decisions for me then fine. Just understand that if those decisions turn out to be ones that deny medical treatment leaving me in a terminal state then I'm going to make sure as many of those involved with the decision process are terminal too. After all, they made the decisions for me, it's my last chance to make decisions for them, fair is fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many feel that way. Considering the number of "baby boomers" now advancing into the Medicare age, being a bureaucrat in the medical end of the government may become a hazardous occupation.

    ReplyDelete