In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Clarity at Waking

I was between sleep and waking. Short forgotten dreams were entwined with the first thoughts of the day, when a thought congealed and I awoke.

I was thinking of how people might perceive me at different times of the day. Snapshots, with nothing but conjecture for reference. They didn't know me and they had nothing to work with, except those few moments of observation.

As my thoughts continued, I realized what caught my attention, when I observed others, and I found those doing something were envisioned with more favor. They were accomplishing something, which I know is something better than just talking about it.

That's the problem with this country. It's all talk; no action. Think about it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment