In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

If I Was President

I wouldn't want to be President. I like my freedom from constant public scrutiny and I would be uncomfortable if I had somebody always knowing when I was going to the can. They might start counting, leak (yes, that's a pun) the information and I'd find my toilet habits were public knowledge.

Anyway. If I was President, I'd give all my military leader full permission to allow concealed carry permit holders to carry their weapons on military bases. Those that didn't follow the logical path and allow such a thing would be relieved of their command.

I would have done that after the Fort Hood massacre. I wonder why the President didn't do this?

4 comments:

  1. BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER MILITARY? Hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only never, but openly shows disdain.

      Delete
    2. Being a proponent of disarming the nation and the military doesn't help...

      Delete
    3. It's tragic he's that ignorant. If it's his plan, he'll ultimately become useless and something else to get rid of.

      If not, he plays with fire by placing the military in a weakened condition. Ideology doesn't protect a nation.

      Delete