In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some Ranting for Tuesday

I might be wrong, but from my vantage point, when Democrats are in charge, the good military people get shuffled out of the way or retire. This leaves what we know have.

Syria is mess, it's apparent our President is more than green and the military leaders now in charge are probably nothing but "yes" men; loyal to their career, instead of what's important.

Meanwhile, Congress is feckless, wants to talk about something that needs no conversation and refuses to believe that the majority of the people in this country have had a neck-full of the political horseshit that's been the earmark of this administration.

Here is the answer: No, we don't go to war with Syria.

If you wanted to change leaders, you should have strapped some C-4 to John Kerry, when he had dinner with Assad. Two problems would have been solved with on little switch.

2 comments:

  1. but but but we just gotta do something, or so barry and jeffenkerry keep screeching at us.
    OK, I'll bite, WHY? assad and his opponents have already succeeded in slaghtering around 100K of their own, to use a recent quote 'what difference, at this point, does it make' HOW they do the killing? We as a country have not legitimate reason to intervene there, well except to 'prove' that barry can do what he wants when he wants.............rant off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only speculate, but there's seems to be more to this than meets the eye. If I had to guess, I'd guess there's some evidence that can be obscured if they can bomb it - or them - out of existence.

      Delete