In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm Irritated at Me

My boss makes strong coffee, which is good, but I should have answered "no", when he offered to make a fresh pot this evening. I'll be bouncing off the walls until after 10:00.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, welcome to my world. I make, no joke, an average of four pots per day. jitterjitterjitter, jangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes coffee won't bother me, but if I drink it during the afternoon, I take a chance of having a hard time falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand. At the fire house I got used to drinking coffee, followed by RCs and energy drinks. I've NEVER had the jitters. On the other hand, I don't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's intermittent. Sometimes there's no effect. Other times, I'm as wound up as a three dollar watch.

      Delete