In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2014

Cold Weather on the Way

A blast of arctic air is on the way. It's early in the season, but the conditions are right for the cold air to push far enough south to clear the Gulf Coast.

Winter cold is reinforced by early cold air masses, and even if the rest of Winter is relatively mild, the rest of the season will reflect the early cold.

For those in the colder parts of the United States, it might be another season of misery. I hope not, but it's not looking good at this time.

2 comments:

  1. The cold has arrived. Snow is falling. Temp is 27 degrees with wind. I'm listening to the scanner. Vehicles are sliding into the ditches. There have been several crashes already this morning. I am so very glad that I can stay inside - cozy and toasty warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay warm. The cold is nice, if you like winter sports, but sliding along dangerous slopes isn't fun for those that rather watch from a warm fire, enjoying a hot beverage, and being thankful they will go to sleep tonight without a broken leg.

      Delete