In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Phenomenon of Bureaucracy

Bureaucracy has an interesting effect on people. Over time, their intestines create a vacuum, which eventually pulls their head into their anal orifice. In spite of the lack of input, impacted waste, and total loss of productivity, the bureaucrat remains alive, and continues to draw a paycheck.

There really should be a telethon for this horrible condition. Unfortunately, I have the feeling most people don't really want to help bureaucrats, and wish they'd just continue the path created by the vacuum; and eventually disappear.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's disturbing; isn't it? Productive members of society become half-humans that can only be called "shitheads".

      Delete