In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I Have the Red Ass

A little over a month ago, I changed the compressor on my truck air conditioner. I flushed the system, added the correct amount of oil to the compressor, changed the accumulator, replace the screen/ orifice, and pulled a vacuum on my system. The vacuum held, I placde freon and everything was good....until this morning.

On the way to work, I noticed the ac wasn't cooling. When I had time at lunch, I checked the pressure, and it was low.

This evening, I added some freon, checked the pressure, and the final result? The compressor is not working.

So, I'm pissed. At the time of year, when the heat is worst, I have to deal with crappy auto parts.

Bleh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment