In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 17, 2017

It Will Reach a Point

Most people enjoy their peace; especially when it's their daily dealing with life. That includes going to the grocery store, some errand running, personal dealings with the local government, and ferrying children to and from school.

So, with the ass clowns stirring things up, inciting riots, destroying property, and generally causing as much mayhem they can get away with, most people will reach the point they're had enough, and the reactions might not be pretty.

While the larger cities may be more tolerant of the shenanigans, smaller cities will not be tolerant, and those so inclined to cause people to fear their daily travels will find they're days of fun are over.

I don't know who funds these groups, but they're the problem, and the problem needs to be eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment