In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Somewhat Amazing

With all the news that's important, many media outlets are reporting on the court battle between a DJ accused of grabbing Taylor Swift's butt, and Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift says she was grabbed, reported the incident, and smiled for the fans, as the meet-and-greet continued. The DJ says he didn't, and is suing for losing his job.

I guess Taylor didn't have the mental acuity to slap the crap out of the DJ. That, or she realized the photograph of the DJ's hand appearing near her butt would look suspicious.

Anyway, with the inability of Congress to repeal Obamacare, the media attempting to stir up war, and the continuing investigation to find out if Trump helped Russia influence the election are not nearly as important. Maybe they should attempt to pull fingerprints from Taylor Swift's butt, or get some DNA sample. I'm sure they could find at least one volunteer for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment