In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, December 13, 2020

How To React?

 The Supreme Court, which was the only arbiter for a state to sue another state, made what I consider a terrible mistake by refusing the law suit under the reason of "standing". I can see the reluctance, but to fail to offer a remedy can only be considered either a willingness to allow an overthrow of the Constitution, or cowardice. Evidence points toward fraud, which in an election of this magnitude, demands a halt to procedures to determine a remedy.

If things continue as they are, there are only two choices: accept the illegal results, or find another avenue of preventing Biden from the office of President. There are tens of millions unwilling for Biden to become President, and they are looking to Trump for a solution. He has two: continue the fight in courts, which won't change Biden's presidency, since the Supreme Court punted. The other is the Insurrection Act. If he chooses the latter, and he'll have the backbone of the nation behind him to prevent Biden from being allowed to continue his sedition with China. 

We'll see how this turns out, but regardless, the Supreme Court has become a useless group of pathetic judges unwilling to fight for the United States. Any one, or group, could have issued an injunction, told Roberts to shove it up his ass, and have the legacy of a patriot. 

1 comment: