In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, December 24, 2020

My Christmas Wish

 It's not good to wish bad things on bad people, but it's hard to not feel that some really bad people need to be severely punished for what they've done over the last year. With this in mind, I only wish they develop a conscience that punishes them until their death for the evil they've done.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jess. May the joy of the season overcome the hardness and evil of so many hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for visiting. I hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete