In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

It Makes Me Wonder

We had a corrupt election, Biden is in deep to crime with his son, Congress is spending like drunk sailors, the media is lying as usual, inflation is shrinking our money like a wool sweater in boiling water, federal law enforcement makes the Mafia look like amateurs, and there is no end in sight to the corruption. It makes me wonder when enough is enough.

7 comments:

  1. November, 2020 was more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics from "Tobacco Road"-
    "Tear it up, start it over again."
    And the "tear it up" part will be chaotic.
    Be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this can go on much longer, Jess.

    Every day there are more and more good people getting seriously hurt by an increasingly vicious and ridiculous group of people that won't hear them. It's time to start stretching necks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those with the power to change things ignore the problem, which in my book, is a bigger problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I resent the "...Congress is spending like drunk sailors." remark. As one who has actually *been* a drunk sailor at one time or another, I always spent my own money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Congress is drunk on spending money they don't have and taking on debt when that isn't enough.

      Delete