In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Consequences, and the State of the Union

Biden is mentally incompetent to run the United States, Harris is a bimbo that blew her way to the top, Pelosi is a drunk, and Schumer is a lying sack of crap. All are criminals, all should have never reached their positions, and only a few people lacking in crucial brain cells can believe corruption wasn't involved with any of them reaching office. That's the real state of the union. Crooks are in office, the country is suffering from their actions, and a less polite society would have gotten rid of the entire bunch years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Either all are complete idiots, or are part of the effort to control the U.S. by screwing up the economy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's the truth. To make things worse, our supposed media is in on it.

      Delete
  3. Just add Mitch the bitch among others

    ReplyDelete