In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2022

How Will They Function?

Survival is a strong instinct, and leads to what may seem as unintended consequences. With this in mind, and the Russian economy being squeezed, how will the Russians save their finances? 

My bet is China will end up boosting the Russian economy, have their currency become stronger with the Russian commerce, Putin will deepen his effort to remove the manipulation of the West, and use his oil as collateral. If he gains control of Ukraine resources, he has more to offer to his new strong trading partner. In the end, this power will help in his effort to regain more of Europe, and Europe will beg for his forgiveness to avoid conflict. 

Who wins? Communist China, Russia, those that make money on large economic fluctuations, and politicians. Everyday people will suffer and liberty will be destroyed. Those killed during the ongoing conflict are collateral damage, and most of the mouth breathers in the U.S. will remain oblivious to how they were suckered into being citizens of a compromised nation.

4 comments:

  1. "Those who don't know history"...
    He's pissed off virtually ALL the Ukrainians. And they are not pussies.
    He may succeed in taking over the country, but... his countrymen will have to look over their shoulders so long as they are there.
    And those in Moscow and elsewhere are already beginning to be uncomfortable, as are his military personnel.
    This is a LOSING cause for the Russkies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might have been Putin's plan all along. If not, there will be a strong effort to take him out of power.

      Delete
  2. I've got my $0.02 on this subject later tonight. Short version - Putin holds the cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Why. Nothing I can point to except, Putin, imo,is more sane than our leaders. How he compares on the world stage to others, I don't know. But I don't think he's impetuous or petty and he's Russia's Trump. Trying to maintain Russia and not get played by the globalists. He has been telling the world about the things that were being done that were slowly encroaching on his ability to feel the safety and security of His country was adequate. Push someone into a corner and label them a tyrannical madman when he gets enough?

      Delete