In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 21, 2022

Gender Confusion

If you look it up, some people believe there are 68 types of genders. Unfortunately, like electrical sockets, there are only two. One plug has prongs; the other has sockets. There are no other genders, although there is one deformity that leads to one person with both plugs. Consider this your educational moment for the day, and pass it on to your children, if they ask. That, and tell their teachers any deviations from this explanation will lead to serious problems with their career.

3 comments:

  1. Leftism requires turning Truth on its head. Girls are boys, and boys are girls. To deny that means you're denying Leftism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, too many supposedly intelligent people fall for the ruse. How they became so brain addled is beyond me. Logic dictates many of their beliefs are sheer madness.

      Delete
  2. That's a bad analogy. However many genders there might be, there are lots of electrical connectors.

    ReplyDelete