In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

It's Simple

Biden's pick for Supreme Court Justice is as incompetent as he is. That, is deceitful, unquestionably a partisan, and has no business to be a justice. That's as simple as it gets, and beyond this point a waste of time to interview her. Congress needs to stop wasting money, kick her to the curb, and do something about their damage to the economy. 

2 comments:

  1. I dropped a comment on this post but maybe it didn't "take". I agree with what you wrote 100%. This Dog and Pony Show is a complete waste of time of the Senate. And an Affirmative Action nominee.

    "I can't define a cat from a dog because I'm not a veterinarian."
    FACEPALM!

    Take care, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our government is feckless, wasteful, and have no clue on how the majority of citizens live. Their ivory towers prevent them from rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses.

      Delete