In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleep

Why does our society find it so deplorable to take a nap after lunch? We need naps and it's the perfect time, since food digests better when the body is at rest. So, why not a nap? It's good for your heart, helps clear the mind, lowers exposure to chiggers, prevents accidents, helps poor posture, reduces traffic congestion, saves energy, improves vision and is pleasing, which is important for mental health.

Maybe I'm missing something, so if you think I'm wrong, please explain why.

2 comments:

  1. I love my afternoon nap. I wasn't aware of the chigger connection, though. That's good info to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good afternoon nap makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete