In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This One Will Make You Chuckle/Giggle/Laugh Hysterically/Pass Wind

Chief "Hank-whoo" is all I'll write.  If you're thoughts are like mine, you'll envision some hybrid of "Mr. Roberts" and "Monty Python".

No comments:

Post a Comment