In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Summer is Fading

A cold front almost made it to the coast over the weekend, stalled and washed out. The result was torrential rains in some areas with the continuance of the oppressive humidity. Lows are in the 70's and highs around 90, unless thunderstorms cool the air.

A strong front is forecast for this weekend. After it arrives, the air will dry out, the temperatures will lower and we'll have the start of cooler autumn days. Included in this relief is the substantial lowering of the chances of a tropical cyclone, which is always a good thing.

I'm ready for cooler days. After a sweltering weekend, I can use the cooler days, with the relief from sweating until my clothes are soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment