In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Well, I'll Be

It seems many in the media, members of the Democratic Party, Republicans that love big government, and some media personalities have decided Obamacare sucks. They either were in denial, let politics muddy their thoughts, finally pulled their heads from their anuses, worried about their public image, or following instructions.

Meanwhile, the train wreck continues in slow motion. For those that were instrumental in the development of this debacle, may the fleas of a thousand diseased elephants infest your underwear.

2 comments: