In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 29, 2018

Eyes Wide Shut

Pollster, and odds makers, are either in collusion, or ridiculously naive on the majority of U.S. voters. Whatever the reason, the early voting turnout is not what they expected.

From my vantage point, it appears those unwilling to return to the Obama economy, and the liberal beliefs that squelch personal liberty, are voting Republican in droves. If so, the projections of a "blue wave" may be as imaginary as the anticipated results of the last election for President.

We'll see, but I'm only finding a few die hard, ignorant, booger eating liberals willing to throw away their brain to continue the madness promoted by the Democratic Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment