In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Perjury?

According to a witness, Christine Ford coached a close friend on how to fool a lie detector test.  The witness, a former boyfriend, also stated contradictory details to Ford's sworn statement.

The prosecutor questioning Ford during her testimony specifically asked if she ever coached someone about preparing for a lie detector test. The answer was no. That makes me wonder if she already knew the answer. If so, it was an excellent example of a perjury trap.

If we go by the Democratic Party's method of arriving at the truth, this letter contradicting Ford's allegations is enough. They should automatically assume it's the complete truth, and apologize for delaying the vote on Kavanaugh.

Will they do this? Of course not. They're reprobates, just like many in the media, and will continue their efforts to destroy the Trump administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment