In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

It's Halloween

The forecast for the local folks is not good for tricks and treats. Not only may there be rain, some may come from severe thunderstorms So, the children will miss a late evening moon; rising over the trees; tendrils of high clouds making the moon appear as sailing on a wispy sea; swirling leaves in the dark shadows leaving thoughts of scurrying, tiny night creatures;  the damp, cool breeze inspiring pulling up a collar; and the trek home, with bags of treats to protect from the hidden ghosts behind the wide trunk of the old oak tree.

Oh well, there's always next year.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment