In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Ridiculous

Watching the news is a constant event of ridiculousness. I think it's because most of he media is not reporting news any longer, so they really don't need critical thinkers. Crappy scrapbook writers are good enough; and if it sells, it doesn't matter if it's false, or that someone is hurt by the lies.

 When you add the abysmal ignorance of too many of the general population, the ridiculousness is only increased. The number of potential voters that have no idea who the Vice President is, or how many houses there are in Congress, or how many Supreme Court Justices are required for a full court, seems to increase daily. How they make a decision on who they vote for is beyond me, but I guarantee is can be called ridiculous.

Bleh.  I think we have found the enemy, and it is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment