In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Transistioning

My wife, and I, are in the process of downsizing, moving, making our life less complicated, and preparing for retiring within a few years. Part of this procedure may make posting a little sparse, due to a new method of throwing patterned electrons into the heavens. I hope not, but if it does, go pop some more popcorn, and intermission will be over shortly.....don't forget to go pee.

4 comments:

  1. Keep me in the loop Jess. I will be in the same boat sooner rather than later. Any pointers you pick up, please pass along...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. So far, the lifting weight of dealing with selling a home is a huge relief. What happens next is yet to be seen.

      Delete
  2. we did the downsize thing in 2010, though it wasn't our idea at the time :) still, we are much happier in our less complicated lives. Glad you are doing so on your terms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather do it on my terms, than be forced to do so. Eventually, we all are limited in what we can accomplish, and easing the tasks at an earlier stage lessens the process.

      Delete