In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Something That's Missing

The New York Times is reporting Trump committed massive tax fraud. According to the report, they acquired tax documents illegally, and have pored over the documents for a year. There are many in the media salivating over this story, while missing out what Rush Limbaugh pointed out yesterday: No collusion with the Russians.

I would think there would be all kinds of financial actions, if Trump was in bed with Russia. I'd also think if the New York Times had any shred of something they could link to the Russians, they would have it in the headlines for weeks. 

So, there is now more evidence of how the Muellor investigation is a sham. That, and the New York Times is criminally tied to an illegal act. That's criminal conspiracy, and I have a feeling the F.B.I. will be knocking on someone's door.

8 comments:

  1. To the LEFT its no more then showmanship. Hey look over here, we did to move a skeleton from over there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The left needs a strong lesson in civics. A good start is charging some with sedition, and criminal conspiracy. After that, some roofing tar, and a few feather pillows, will be needed a few times each year.

      Delete
  2. Good point. If there was collusion, it would have been in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be on a 24 hour banner at the bottom of the screen.

      Delete
  3. I am remembering 6 years ago when then candidate Mitt Romney was in a campaign meeting and the room was bugged. A nephew of former president Jimmy Carter was involved. The meeting was private - behind closed doors - everyone there had an expectation of privacy. (The bug, I believe, was in a drink cart.)

    The people involved in that bugging committed a *felony crime* in the state of Florida.

    Did anybody go to jail? Was anyone even prosecuted?

    Nope. And I seriously doubt anything is going to happen this time either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much faith in charges either. A common citizen would be sentenced to 20 years.

      Delete
  4. Well it’s an age old tactic of the American left too: accuse your enemies of doing the same crimes you’re doing. Let’s investigate the Clintons... oh wait, we did and everyone knows they should both be in a cage.

    Yawn. Next fake outrage please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The immorality of politics is almost unbelievable. From the vantage point of current times, it's now what you do, it's who has your back, and is willing to be a partner in crime.

      Delete