In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

$1.4 Billion

A new book details the extravagant and wasteful spending of the Obama White House and includes the above figure as how much it cost the taxpayers last year to fund this obvious lack of concern for those that pay the tab.

Food stamp use has increased dramatically; the loss of value of the dollar due to the borrowing of money and inflation is in the double digits; actual unemployment is still in the double digits; long term employment is being eliminated due to Obamacare; and the taxpayer is left with the thought of how $1.4 billion was spent on a President that supposedly is a champion for those that work.

I don't know about you, but I'm insulted. Besides the insult, I'm angry at the media for ignoring this fact, amazed at the blissful ignorance of too many U.S. citizens and wonder how in the hell anyone could have voted for someone that figuratively pisses on them daily.

Time will tell how this plays out, but anyone with the tiniest bit of sense will understand how this arrogance carries over into policy and the common taxpayer is considered a serf to the man that wants to be king. If you aren't mad, you're probably a dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment